The Falcon DBPS Update with selected plan recommendations was approved by the El Paso County Planning Commission on September 17, 2013. It was approved by the City/County Drainage Board on October 3, 2013 (recommendation to BOCC), and the Highway Advisory Commission on October 16, 2013 (recommendation to BOCC).
This is the final study including the Board of County Commissioners’ October 2015 resolution approving drainage and bridge fees (adjusted for inflation), as well as corrections to some calculations that do not affect the recommendations.
Final Falcon Drainage Basin Planning Study
- West Tributary Floodplain
- Middle Tributary Floodplain
- East Tributary Floodplain
- Conceptual Plan – West Tributary
- Conceptual Plan – Middle Tributary
- Conceptual Plan – East Tributary
- Conceptual Plan – Small Tributaries
Final Falcon Drainage Basin Planning Study Appendices A-E