June 17, 2022– Starting on Monday, June 27, El Paso County will be replacing two pipe culverts on Falcon Hwy between Gelbvieh Road and Meridian Road. The project is expected to be completed in two working days, weather permitting.
- Falcon Hwy closed between N Meridian Road and Gelbvieh Road
- N Meridian Road from Falcon Hwy to Swingline Road
- Swingline Road from N Meridian to Gelbvieh Road
- Gelbvieh Road from Swingline Road to Falcon Hwy
- Reduce speeds in work zone
- Watch for workers, equipment, signs, and barricades.
El Paso County wishes to thank drivers in advance for their cooperation. Road closures will accelerate the safe and efficient completion of this project.
For more information and questions: