- Provides transportation and construction assets to 21 entities within El Paso County.
- Consists of 34 employees that maintain, service, and repair over 1,200 vehicles, equipment, and attachments ranging from landscaping , snow removal, specialized, agricultural, construction equipment, medium/heavy trucks, and trailers owned by El Paso County.
- Operates three maintenance facilities that are strategically located throughout El Paso County. These facilities provide maintenance support for County vehicles and equipment ensuring they are back into operation quickly. In addition to the maintenance facilities, the Division also operates 12 fueling sites which reduce travel time for heavy construction equipment refueling.
- County vehicles and equipment that have been removed from service are sent to auction. These items can be viewed at Roller Auction’s website.
- Throughout the year, we make empty steel drums and worn street brooms available to the public. These items will be kept for two weeks at a time. Items not spoken for within this time frame will be discarded. If interested in these items please call 719-520-6460.
Fleet Contact Information
Brown Transportation Complex
3275 Akers Dr.
Colorado Springs, CO 80922
Mark Dabling Maintenance Facility
3755 Mark Dabling Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Calhan Maintenance Facility
1010 Golden St.
Calhan, CO 80808