Department of Public Works contractor will be completing overnight utility relocation and storm drain installation on Gleneagle Drive, beginning on Tuesday, December 10 – Friday, December 13, from 8:00 pm – 5:00 am.
During this time, Gleneagle Drive will be closed at Struthers. Through traffic will follow detour signs along Westchester Drive, Scottsdale Drive, Falcon Nest Loop and Struthers Road. Gleneagle Drive will be open each morning by 5:00 am. Motorists should expect delays.
For the safety of workers and motorists please:
- Be cautious and alert as you enter the construction zone
- Slow down and obey the posted speed limits and construction signs
- Make sure your headlights are on and working properly to help illuminate the roadway
- Eliminate distractions, avoid using cell phones while driving in work zones
- Watch for workers, equipment, signs and barricades
- Anticipate lane shifts and merge when directed to do so
- Do not drive through barricades! They are there for everyone’s safety
Cautious and attentive driving through the construction area will ensure the safety and efficient completion of this project. El Paso County wishes to thank drivers in advance for their cooperation. Funding for this project is provided by El Paso County Road and Bridge.