April 29, 2022 – El Paso County will perform maintenance on the Hodgen Road Bridge. Hodgen Road will be closed between Winchester Road and Meridian Road North. The project is scheduled to begin on May 23, 2022, and is expected to be completed in six weeks, weather permitting. During this period, additional traffic control may be necessary.
- Bridge deck improvements
- Bridge roadway approach improvements
- Repaving on the bridge and roadway
Road closures and detours:
- Hodgen Road will be closed west of Meridian Road North and east of Volllmer Road to through traffic.
- Hodgen Road will be closed completely at the bridge east of Goshawk Road and west of Bison Meadows Court.
- Drivers will be detoured to North Meridian Road for westbound and Vollmer Road for eastbound traffic.
Drivers are reminded to reduce speeds and watch for workers, equipment, signs and barricades. Drivers are also encouraged to seek alternate route of travel.
Vicinity map: click link to view map.
For more information and questions: