December 13, 2021 – – El Paso County Department of Public Works has issued a work in the right of way permit to Woodmoor Water & Sanitation District for installation of underground utilities along Deer Creek Road, Woodmoor Drive, Willow Park Way and Lake Woodmoor Drive.
The contractor will begin the utility installation operations with planned road closures and/or lane shifts in place from December 20, 2021 through April 5, 2022. Dates are expected but subject to change due to weather conditions.
- Willow Park Way | December 20, 2021 – December 21, 2021
- Woodmoor Drive and Willow Park Way Intersection | December 22, 2021 – December 30, 2021
- Lake Woodmoor Drive | January 3, 2022 – January 12, 2022
- Deer Creek Road | March 23, 2022 – April 5, 2022
- Woodmoor Drive | February 9, 2022 – March 23, 2022
Drivers and Motorists:
- Appropriate signage and detours will be in place
- Drivers will need to take alternate routes during the locating operations
- Access to closed roads will only be provided to residents adjacent to the work
- Drivers should plan for additional travel time through the work area.
- Reduce speeds in work zone
- Watch for workers, equipment, signs, and barricades.
El Paso County wishes to thank drivers in advance for their cooperation. Road closures will accelerate the safe and efficient completion of this project.
Vicinity map attached with detour outlined- For more information and questions: