June 24, 2020 – The El Paso County Department of Public Works will conduct traffic signal maintenance at the intersection of Woodmen and Meridian, beginning at 9:00 PM to midnight on Thursday, June 25, 2020. The work is expected to be completed Thursday night and should not impact traffic on Friday morning.
For the safety of workers and motorists please:
- Be cautious and alert as you enter the construction zone
- Slow down and obey the posted speed limits and construction signs
- Make sure your headlights are on and working properly to help illuminate the roadway
- Eliminate distractions, avoid using cell phones while driving in work zones
- Watch for workers, equipment, signs and barricades
- Anticipate lane shifts and merge when directed to do so
- Do not drive through barricades! They are there for everyone’s safety
The nighttime closure of the intersection will allow for the safe and efficient completion of this project. El Paso County wishes to thank drivers in advance for their cooperation.
You can view the vicinity map below, and for more information, email email@example.com.